Smelly dog is a warning signal – it is not normal. Do you have a smelly dog? Have you wondered why your dog stink? The answer is very simple. It’s caused by all the products in your pet food that your dog is unable to digest. These chemicals travel through your pet’s body. Your dog’s body detect these and understand that this is poison to your dog’s health and will push them out through the skin, breath and poop (all smelly). This is a part of your dog’s immune system working. Eventually, it will be too much junk to...Read More
Month: October 2015
Help Fund This Project
This research project is founded by animal lovers like you. Your donation is 100% tax deductable.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our study into raw feeding and cancer prevention and natural treatments.
- Recommended products March 23, 2018
- Are Dogs Carnivores or Omnivores? The Big Debate February 25, 2018
- 9 Year old Husky recovering from diabetes with help of raw food February 10, 2018
- Are Dogs Carnivores? February 26, 2017
- Thank you Dawg Business! February 3, 2017