Old dog appears 4 years younger after switching to raw Jule (13) is a German Shepherd from Florida that started on a raw food diet 12 years old. Owner’s comment: “We started raw feeding very late in her life, but she began to show signs of hip pain which were partially arthritis. She had also undergone a decrease in exercise when we moved. It was a rough start. She had a hard detox period after having been on kibble her whole life. After about 6 weeks her bowls finally regulated. She never had any real health issues, but we did have...Read More
Month: October 2016
Help Fund This Project
This research project is founded by animal lovers like you. Your donation is 100% tax deductable.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our study into raw feeding and cancer prevention and natural treatments.
- Recommended products March 23, 2018
- Are Dogs Carnivores or Omnivores? The Big Debate February 25, 2018
- 9 Year old Husky recovering from diabetes with help of raw food February 10, 2018
- Are Dogs Carnivores? February 26, 2017
- Thank you Dawg Business! February 3, 2017