Hello, I’m Thomas Sandberg, the owner of Long Living Pets Research Projects, a 30-year one-of-a-kind study into the benefits of feeding raw to dogs. I’m also researching natural approaches to prevent cancer in dogs, and I help dogs that have cancer. I currently track close to 4000 dogs from around world that are fed a raw food diet. The purpose is to compare the longevity and cancer incidents in this group with the current statistics. I’m 15 years into this study and the initial results are no short of amazing. Dogs live longer healthier lives, some have even doubled their expected lifespan. The incidents of cancer among raw fed dogs dropped dramatically from 40-50% to less than 5%. These results based on the first 15 years are so mind blowing that I decided to add 1000 dogs to this project to further confirm my findings. This blog is to show pet owner that are sitting on the fence undecided to take the jump into raw feeding. I hope the many stories that will be featured...Read More
Help Fund This Project
This research project is founded by animal lovers like you. Your donation is 100% tax deductable.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our study into raw feeding and cancer prevention and natural treatments.
- 9 Year old Husky recovering from diabetes with help of raw food February 10, 2018
- Are Dogs Carnivores? February 26, 2017
- Thank you Dawg Business! February 3, 2017
- 10 year old GSD Recovering from immune deficiency disorder with a raw food diet January 29, 2017
- 9 Year old Husky recovering from diabetes with help of raw food January 29, 2017