One of the most common question I get is ‘When can you start your puppy on raw food?’ Please welcome Ruben (1) a Rhodesian Ridgeback from Australia that started raw 4 weeks old. Feeding prey model raw. Weaned from mums milk to raw Barf by breeder then when we got him at 8 weeks feeding all meats frozen-prey model. He has a severe overbite but does not affect him eating. Great health, no allergies, flees, dermatitis or any other problems. Currently he’s 8 months old and only ever visited vet for his jaw / dental problems. Ruben’s page: http://longlivingpets.com/index.php/ruben...Read More
Category: Puppy on raw
Help Fund This Project
This research project is founded by animal lovers like you. Your donation is 100% tax deductable.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our study into raw feeding and cancer prevention and natural treatments.
- Recommended products March 23, 2018
- Are Dogs Carnivores or Omnivores? The Big Debate February 25, 2018
- 9 Year old Husky recovering from diabetes with help of raw food February 10, 2018
- Are Dogs Carnivores? February 26, 2017
- Thank you Dawg Business! February 3, 2017