Multiple health issues vanished by switching to a raw food diet Darby (6) a StaffordshireBull Terrier from the UK that started on a raw food diet 3 years old. Owner: We adopted Darby from the Scottish Staffy Rescue when he was 1.5years old. We were given a list of foods he was allergic to ( these were mainly cereal based). We started feeding him a premium kibble with no cereals. Darby however still continued to have frequent ear infections and various other allergic conditions/reactions. He was often on steroids and various medications for these. We switched to raw when he...Read More
Month: June 2016
Help Fund This Project
This research project is founded by animal lovers like you. Your donation is 100% tax deductable.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our study into raw feeding and cancer prevention and natural treatments.
- Dogs are Carnivores February 26, 2017
- Thank you Dawg Business! February 3, 2017
- 10 year old GSD Recovering from immune deficiency disorder with a raw food diet January 29, 2017
- 9 Year old Husky recovering from diabetes with help of raw food January 29, 2017
- Doberman recover from testicular cancer January 16, 2017